BOOK CASTING TUESDAY #2: MISUNDERSTOOD HERO




Tuesday, July 08, 2014
Hello Everyone! 

So last week, the theme for BOOK CASTING TUESDAY was RECENTLY FINISHED BOOK. For this week, I chose the theme MISUNDERSTOOD HERO.

I will be picking my favorite misunderstood hero and putting up pictures of what he would look like, and why I chose him.

THE WINNER IS:

WARNER FROM THE SHATTER ME SERIES BY TAHEREH MAFI


AARON WARNER ANDERSON is my Misunderstood Hero!!

*swoon*

For those of you who have read the Shatter Me series, I'm sure you'll understand why I chose Warner. Right? Right?? :) Come on guys, show my baby Warner some love! *wink wink*. For those of you who haven't read the series, please.... pick it up now! As in now, now! It's not a request. It's an order!!!! JUST KIDDING! But seriously, I love Warner's character, he is not the typical I-just-misunderstood-thats-why-i'm-like-this kind of guy. He has reason for doing the things he does, and he doesn't apologize for them, because in his opinion, he did the right thing. 

He was a fascinating character to read about. I love how his character evolved before my eyes. He is just beautiful. Everything about Warner's character, is just perfect. I wouldn't have him any other way. He is the perfect anti-thesis to the guy who sweeps you off your feet on the first date. He wasn't like that. He prefers to sweep you off your feet all the days of your life.

FAVORITE SCENES:

For those who haven't read this series, I would like to warn you that Chapter 62 from Unravel Me and Chapter 55 from Ignite Me, are not for the faint-hearted! So I would be cautious of reading it. LOL. 

(photo credit to owner)

LOVE LOVE LOVE WARNER! HE'S AT THE TOP OF MY BOOK BF LIST WITH DAEMON (Lux Series).

Soo that's it for todays, Book Casting Tuesday. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

THEME FOR NEXT WEEK WOULD BE: MOST ANNOYING HEROINE

2 comments:

  1. He sounds really cool !
    Now I'll have to read the series to see if you're right :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you do, make sure to tell me what you thought about him okay?? :)

      *thanks for visiting!*

      Delete

I love hearing back from you guys! :)
Drop me a comment ^__^

 

Flickr Images

Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE

Followers

Search This Blog

Video of the day

Copyright © 2015 • Book Ramblings of A Whimsical Reader